Do you have any questions about your application, about us, or specifically about a vacancy? Take a look here first. We’ve answered and summarised the most important questions here.
Your interest in Da Vinci Engineering
You can send us a message by using our contact form or call us on +49 (0)711 722 40-0.
We would be happy to receive your speculative application if you don’t find a position for you in our current vacancies.
We continuously update our job advertisements and they are currently vacant.
It’s best to contact the last person you spoke to or call us on +49 (0)711 722 40-0.
Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via phone on +49 (0)711 722 40-0.
Please send us your application as a PDF file or Word document (unprotected).
- Your earliest possible start date
- A presentation of your desired position (or an alternative desired position)
- Salary expectations
- Flexibility (work location)
You usually receive a confirmation of receipt after 2 or 3 days. If you have not received a confirmation of receipt within a week, please call us on +49 (0)711 722 40-0.
We will contact you within 3 weeks. If you do not hear from us within this time, unfortunately we have decided on a different candidate. However, we would be pleased if you tried again with us later.
Your job interview
- In the first stage we usually have a telephone interview with our recruitment team.
- If the profile is still interesting after this, a personal interview will be held. Depending on where the applicant lives, this takes place in our office in Marienplatz in Stuttgart, or alternatively as a Skype conversation.
- A telephone interview generally takes 20-30 minutes.
- For a job interview (in person or via Skype) you can expect it to take around 1 hour.
Present yourself well and ensure that you can clearly explain your previous activities. Take a look at what Da Vinci Engineering does.
After your job interview
If you do not receive a response immediately after your job interview, it’s not all bad. Confirmation from us can take between 2 and 3 weeks due to the large number of applications we receive. We are still thinking about you and trying to find the perfect position for you.