We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- You define and establish training programs with European organization to qualify dealer network
- You identify region specific training demands and ensure needed changes in the training concepts provided by HQ organization
- You understand existing market qualification standards and evaluate its applicability or the need for adaptations
- You are the interface between Training Provider and all relevant stakeholders for all Aftersales training topics
- You contribute to the review and creation of training scope and content development and provide support for development of training tools and services
- You partner with internal stakeholders regarding market qualification needs.
- You liaise with subject matter experts regarding training design, development and implementation
- You establish and maintain relationships with external training provider.
- You track and report on training and market qualification outcomes and contribute to continuous improvement
- University degree in Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering or comparable degree
- Broad experience in the area of market management, e.g. training dealership staff
- Experience with international and diverse cross-cultural environment ideally gained within the automotive sector (2 years, also gained during your studies)
- Knowledge of workshop processes, experience with Aftersales training coordination (for f2f and eLearning formats)
- Basic Automotive technical Know-How, preferably with electrical vehicles
- Excellent organization skills (ability to manage multiple tasks) as well as social organizational skills, with strong intercultural competence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including writing routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent English skills as well as one additional European language
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!