We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Define, review and document the test bench specification
- Build up test benches according to the specification
- Set up into function of the test benches, including the connection to the continuous deployment tool chain
- Support the feature teams solving issues the test benches might have
- Responsible for the availability and quality of the requirements
- Responsible for the functional design of its product
- Responsible for the development of the software and hardware included in the team’s scope and required to deploy the team’s product
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with state-of-the-art HiL tool chains like dSPACE and Vector, common automotive communication protocols (CAN, FlexRay, Automotive Ethernet).
- Experience in test automation and implementation.
- Programming experience with Python and CAPL
- Experience with AUTOSAR, ASPICE, ISO26262 are highly beneficial
- Knowledge of ADAS/AD systems, including sensors like radar, camera and LIDAR, ADAS ECU, features and real-time software
- Familiar with product and system development process.
- Skills in requirements management, software development and test management as required by the hosting team.
- Experience working in agile environments
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!