We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Development of production diagnosis test programs and sequences for Universal Test System (UTS) and Vector VT-System (CAPL)
- Develop/implement automatic testing system(Python/CAPL).
- Technical analysis/evaluation of prototypes in the area of Production Diagnosis Test (PDT)
- Roll-out of test concepts and test cases to the production locations world wide
- Test execution of PDT´s
- Creation of test reports and evaluation of test results including release recommendations
- Definition of international process descriptions targeting global standardization
- Master degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- Very good programming skills (CAPL, C / C++, Python)
- Experience with SW Source Code Management systems e.g. GIT
- Experience with IBM tools (RQM/RTC)
- Experience with Vector Tooling (CANOE, VT)
- Excellent hardware knowledge
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!