We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Plan, develop, and support test cases and test set ups based on existing requirements for the evaluation and verification of CMS/IFE Definition of specific test equipment (test boxes, fixtures, cables, software etc.)
- Build up and perform engineering and validation tests according to test specifications, evaluate results.
- Support of system and component engineering for aeronautical design of systems, assemblies, and components
- Support development teams in definition and interpretation component qualification requirements
- Technical coordination of suppliers with regards testing and integration
- Discussions with OEMs, Design Organizations, and Aviation Authorities
- Diagnostics, maintenance, and calibration of lab and ATE
- Relevant university/polytechnic degree
- Good electronic and mechanical skills.
- Digital and analogue electronics knowledge.
- Good experience in/knowledge of: Linux, Unix, Windows operating systems environments.
- JIRA and/ or other requirements-based systems is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both in oral and written (technical) form
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!