We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Execute stationary and driving vehicle tests related to Telematics (Online Service, ECall) technology
- Create / maintain test cases and manuals
- Test result documentation and reporting
- Co-work with developers, test drivers, customers and others.
- Regular reporting of activities
- Analyze test logs, specifications and test script
- Setup testing environment (Test bench and Vehicle) based on test scenarios and manuals
- More than 2 years (or relevant) of experience as a test engineer in automotive industry
- Awareness of wireless connectivity standards like 3GPP, ETSI, Bluetooth and WiFi welcome
- Basic knowledge about vehicle interfaces (CAN, Ethernet) and tools (CANoe, diag. tools, logging tools etc.)
- Experience with driving test and car component maintenance (ECU installation, update, coding and adaptation)
- Knowledge and experience of testing process, requirement analysis, engineering of test case / manual.
- German language is a welcomed advantage.
- Fluent in English – a must!
- German (EU) driving license is a must – specific safety relevant prototype driver’s license is an advantage
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!
65843 Sulzbach am Taunus
Frau Monika Anna Sokolowski (geb. Chodecka)
Da Vinci Engineering GmbH
Hauptstätter Straße 149
+49 711 72240 198