We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Cross customer projects root cause analysis of 0-KM and field failures with emphasis on lower application stack e.g. operating system, driver etc.
- Localization of failure from customer view down to technical / component view
- Leading of special case teams during idea generation, development and implementation of remedial actions and reporting to internal (management) and external (customers) stakeholders
- Responsibility for and coordination of analysis tasks within HW and SW engineering departments as required
- Reporting of failure description, root cause and remedial actions
- Leading the team of problem solvers on technical and disciplinary level
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of Infotainment work experience
- Knowledge in HW/SW architecture of infotainment and Telematic systems
- Know-how and hands-on experience with scripting languages, tools and operating systems (e.g. QNX, embedded Linux, AUTOSAR)
- Automotive Network Skills (e.g., MOST, CAN, A2B, BR), automotive diagnosis and flash tools
- Knowledge about problem solving techniques like 5-Why, Y-Effect, fishbone diagram, 8D or similar will be preferred
- HW knowledge about IOC (e.g., RH850), processors (e.g., ARM, Intel) and Bus Systems (e.g., PCIe, SPI, SATA, USB)
- Flexible, team oriented, communicative, able to lead and willingness to travel
- English and German (business fluent)
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!