We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Analyze and fix defect reports from customer that require skinning of applications.
- Track progress of defect handling
- Handle the communication towards internal and external stakeholders
- Manage feature requests, including Concept, Architecture, Design and Implementation of new features
- Min. 3 years of experience in SW development
- Min. 2 Years of experience with UI frameworks
- Affinity to graphic design and Attention to details in graphic representations
- Experienced with tools like Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge in EB Guide is a plus
- German and English language skills are required
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!