We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Leading the migration of the software stack of an existing Cabin Management and In-flight Entertainment System to a new hardware platform for executive jets
- Configurating the system; participating in system testing; building and releasing software installation packages
- Loading software on test racks or aircraft, troubleshooting, analyzing, documenting and resolving open issues
- Developing estimates, including identifying and mitigating technical and schedule risks
- Establishing and maintaining deep knowledge of the technologies and systems to be a proficient technical leader able to effectively communicate with all levels of customers, suppliers, and management
- Experience in C and C++ software development of embedded Linux TCP/IP applications and services.
- Experience in integrating and troubleshooting complex embedded Linux TCP/IP applications, services, and systems.
- University degree preferably in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- Experience in Network troubleshooting using Wireshark
- 3+ years of experience working with technical suppliers
- Knowledge of Audio/Video Streaming Technologies
- Language Skills: Proficient in English
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!