We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Make sure the project targets for System Validation (budget, timing, quality) are met
- Develop and implement the System Validation strategy to be applied in the project
- Analyse the results and progress. Adapt the strategy if necessary. Remove blocking points.
- Make sure that necessary clarifications between the System Validation testers and the rest of the team are taking place
- Document the status & present the status to the customer as well as internal stakeholders
- Collaborate on feasibility and concept studies & change requests
- University degree in Engineering
- From 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in V model and Automotive Spice
- Experience in working with Requirements tools (e.g. Doors) and ticket systems (e.g. CoreALM)
- Experienced in developing complex automotive ECU’s
- Advantage: experienced in Telematics Control Units
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is an advantage
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!