We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Plan, setup and execute vehicle and system tests
- Develop test cases based on requirements
- Ensure that the test environment is set-up correctly
- Ensure clear reports for tests
- Write and review vehicle test specifications
- Participate in joined customer validation campaigns
- Finished study of informatics / electro technics / automotive
- Vehicle testing experience in Automated driving, ADAS or Automated Parking systems
- Know how of Automated driving, ADAS or Automated Parking systems
- Know how of sensors (ultrasonics, cameras) used for ADAS system
- Experience with vehicle measurement techniques – VIGEM, CANOE, Wireshark, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Initiative, team player, strong communication skils and enthusiasm for technical systems
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!