We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Designing, reviewing and releasing technical specifications, system architectures, system block diagrams and documentation of Cabin Management Systems and In-flight Entertainment Systems for VIP and Head of State aircraft to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Configurating the system; participating in system testing; building and releasing software installation packages
- Loading software on test racks or aircraft, troubleshooting, analyzing, documenting and resolving open issues
- Developing estimates, including identifying and mitigating technical and schedule risks
- Establishing and maintaining deep knowledge of the technologies and systems to be a proficient technical leader able to effectively communicate with all levels of customers, suppliers, and management
- University degree preferably in aircraft system engineering, electrical, mechatronics engineering
- Long-term experience as system engineer
- Good knowledge of Audio/Video Streaming, Network Architecture and Wireshark
- Good command of the LINUX operating system, its structure, commands, etc.
- Good understanding and command of Ruby programming
- Good knoweledge of XML
- 3+ years of experience working with suppliers and managing a team to deliver products
- 3+ years of experience developing and managing strong relationships with partners (internal & external) and customers and representative consultants
- Very good English skills required
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!