We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Software System Engineering activities for domain Car Functions
- Clarify customer requirements / creation of development specification (SPICE ENG1/ENG2)
- Contribute to status communication internally and externally via DOORS exchange process
- Align with HW & Mechanical System Engineering (same location) to ensure coverage
- Participate in integration workshops with customer
- Participate in regular domain meetings with customer and development
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable
- 5+ years experience in working in midsize/large scale automotive projects as System Engineer / System Architect / Technical Project Leader / System Integratio
- 3+ years experience in CAN network analysis/usage
- 1+ years experience in VW BAP protocol / function catalog specification/usage
- Experience in specifying/using infotainment applications that interact with other CAN components in the car
- Experience in HMI specification/testing
- Fluent English language skills, German appreciated
- Good communication skills
- Cross-cultural openness
- Willingness to travel (about 1 week every 2 months)
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!