We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- System Engineer for the function Google Android Auto in an Automotive Infotainment project
- Direct customer window (sub-project lead / function owner)
- Taking accountability for delivery of the Android Auto function
- Analyzing and clarifying customer requirements and creating internal specification for the development section
- Executing Q&A with the customer to understand the boundaries of the required system
- Following the development progress and ensuring that the feature is rolled out in time
- Ensuring market launch of the assigned function with required quality level
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or comparable degree
- Exeperience in Infotainment product development
- Knowledge of Google’s Android Auto or Apple’s CarPlay specification
- Knowledge of Android Auto or Apple CarPlay OEM requirement specification
- Experience with Google certification process
- Experience in requirements analysis using DOORS
- Experience in customer communication and negotiation in an automotive project
- Familiarity with Automotive SPICE
- Good communication and negotiation skills in English
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!