We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Analysis and comprehension of external and internal customer requirements
- Definition of System Requirements and System Architecture together with Development & Engineering groups, Sales, Project teams (multi-site) and Production sites.
- Moderation and reviews of Customer and System Requirements and System Architecture
- Supporting new customer specific projects during the request for information or quotation phase
- Collaboration with system safety/security to develop safety/security concepts in order to achieve required functional safety and cyber security
- Supporting System Integration in scope of Vehicle demonstrations or other onsite demands
- Degree in engineering, preferably in Electrical Engineering, or appropriate experience in such a position
- 5-7 years of experience in a technical environment and/or technical product design
- Good knowledge in Automotive industry preferably in Active Safety systems or appropriate safety related industries
- Good knowledge of UML/SysML ideally Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Profound knowledge in Systems Engineering, Safety Analysis, Embedded Systems and Electronics
- Good knowledge in Hard- and Software, Experience in Automotive SPICE
- Good knowledge in English & German, both verbal and written
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!