We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- SW Requirement Specification
- Interfacing with customer and internal department for requirements clarification
- Evaluation of project related CR, both internal and OEM
- Support Project management for effort estimation, change control etc.
- Take part to activities proactively and energetically, without waiting for external inputs
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- 3+ years of hands on experience in similar role in automotive company
- Knowledge of most important microcontrollers’ architectures and of the relevant development toolchains
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Good knowledge of V-Model
- Good knowledge of ISO26262 (Functional Safety) normative for the parte-6 and part-8 scope
- Preferred previous experience as a SW developer
- Available for short business trip in Italy and abroad
- Good English, spoken and written
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!