We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Represents the main interface of customer for the whole project aspects
- Monitoring/Tracking all the internal development activities from the RFQ phase to the production
- Lead cross functional and international team (HW, SW, MECH, Opt, TEST, Production)
- Identifying the customer needs/requirements and the issues/risks for the project
- Creating development schedule shared with all internal development teams and customer
- Defining the development cost/budget (piece price, R&D, tooling) according to the customer milestones and the company profit
- Reporting to the top management the project and budget status
- Creating and Maintaining MAN3 spice documentation
- Dipl. / Master Degree in Software Engineering with a proved experience as SW developer
- Experience in automotive applications as a SW project leader for at least 3 years
- Experience with SW Architecture definition (Application Layer, Middleware layer, Drivers layer, Autosar, …) andISO 26262 requirements
- Experience with Network Protocols (CAN, Ethernet, MOST, LIN, FPDlink,..) andDiagnosis protocols (UDS, DoIP, SWDL, DTC management)
- Basics of manufacturing technologies: injection molding, die casting, machining, etc.
- Experience in automotive component packaging
- Fluent in German is a must
- MS Project knowledge
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!