We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Develop and maintain the Software Architecture
- Analysis new and changed input Sw requirements
- Allocate Sw requirements to design elements of the Sw architecture
- Define, detail and maintain Sw interfaces
- Perform Software Safety Design Analysis for the Software Architecture
- Realize the Function safety and CyberSecurity Requirements in the SW architecture.
- Participate in reviews and acceptance of his/her input documents
- Participate in reviews of his/her output deliverables and resolves open findings
- Experience in Sw architecture and design, Understanding of Sw engineering
- Strong experience in Classic Autosar architecture
- Strong experience in POSIX OS architecture (Linux, Integrity, QNX, …etc).
- Strong experience in using UML/SysML modeling tools (Enterprise architect, Rhapsody, ..etc)
- Strong experience in using requirement management tools (Doors, Polarion, Jama, .. etc).
- Experience in ISO26262 Safety Standard and ISO/SAE21434 Security Standard
- Knowledge of process models (e.g. Automotive SPICE®)
- Experience with Enterprise Architect
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!