We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Responsible for leading the implementation of Quality processes
- Responsible for suppliers delivering products around the European plants
- Support the supplier development on new technologies and identifying technical opportunities at the given supply base
- Auditing of new suppliers and improvement/development of existing supply base.
- Support/Provide technical support to Suppliers for various commodities like Decorative Plastics, Metal Stampings, Castings
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics or similar
- Experience in supplier quality management
- Experience with decorative and mechanical parts
- Experience in APQP
- Basic knowledge of quality systems like IATF16949, PPAP, VDA6.3, Problem resolution – 8D, FMEA
- Fluent business & technical German, English and French
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!