We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Implement and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Assure Software development and lead the plan and implementation
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manage and allocate resources upon agreement with the Software Manager and SW Technical Leader
- Plan and schedule project timelines and monitor delays on milestones
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools (e.g. Jira, Gantt)
- Provide direction and support to SW team
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, and suppliers
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management / Product Lifecycle Management.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- Extensive experience in Engineering, preferably within automotive
- Excellent Office skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Experience in delivering major engineering projects on time
- Experience in managing international team within different time zones
- Good English, spoken and written
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!