We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Integrates various software components
- Checks interfaces between software components prior to integration
- Opens tickets for any deviation or issue found
- Performs software configuration management tasks according to SCMP
- Checks that the build acceptance test is available in time for each integration.
- Provides technical support to other sites e.g Production
- Performs technical analysis on identified issues (reproduction, profiling, debugging, trace analysis, etc.)
- A Master degree in Engineering, preferably in computer or electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of embedded software and system
- Knowledge of used build and development tools
- Excellent knowledge of build process and configuration management
- Ability to document comprehensively and concisely (Integration note)
- Knowledge of used problem resolution management tool ( TeamForge )
- Knowledge of process models (e.g. Automotive SPICEÂ®)
- Fluent English
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!