We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Development of Board Support Packages (BSPs) in embedded linux environments for high performance System-on- Chip (SoC) designs
- Software design and implementation of linux programs andDevelopment of Linux Kernel drivers
- Bring-up of new hardware andPrototype development
- Development of state-of- the-art mobile technologies (multi-core architectures, LTE, 5G)
- Contributions and involvement in concept and feasibility projects
- Documentation in English and German language
- University degree in Computer Science or similar education
- 5 years of commercial software development experience and Confident Linux user
- Experience working in automotive projects and Development of the Linux kernel drivers
- Proficiency in C++ programming language and appropriate tools (IDE, Debuggers, CMake)
- Sound understanding of object-oriented programming and design (principles, sw architecture)
- Advanced knowledge in embedded software development (usage of a oszilloskop etc.)
- Practical experience with Vector Informatik hardware and software
- Technical knowledge and experience in Telematics (LTE, 4G, eCall, HelpNet) control units, Yocto, BitBake etc.
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!