We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Realization of complex software systems for various microprocessor platforms, taking safety-critical requirements into account
- Design and implementation of software features in accordance to agile development models
- Integration and configuration of software stacks for our customers (OEMs and Tier1s) in flexible collaboration models
- Advice and support for our customers in the application of our embedded products
- Experience with embedded Linux for automtoive telematics control unit
- Knowledge about typical Linux services such as Apache, NTP-Daemon, etc …
- Ideally experience with C++ 11 or newer version
- Knowledge of MQTT, Google testing and CMake/Makefiles
- Nice to have Iptables/routing configuration
- Experience with Git, Confluence, Jenkins, etc.
- Good knowledge of English
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!