We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- You support us in the further development of the software quality tools
- You are responsible for the selection, evaluation and introduction of suitable quality tools under consideration of the existing toolchain
- You create requirements, coordinate them in the team and organize procurement
- You take into account the customer requirements regarding code quality
- You create and implement a unit test strategy in close coordination with other areas
- And you carry out tests yourself, interpreting and documenting the results
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of computer science, automotive engineering, electrical engineering or related courses
- You have several years of professional experience in software development for automotive control units
- You know tools to check the software quality and can create benchmarks
- Ideally, you have experience with modeling tools such as Matlab/SimuLink, Embedded coder and know development processes such as ASPICE and development tools such as SVN, debuggers etc.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and tools from Vector and/or ETAS would also be an advantage
- You love to work in an international environment and speak English as well as German
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!