We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- You take over the system responsibility for a BMS component and further develop existing technologies
- You identify and derive requirements from customer and system requirements, taking into account security-relevant aspects
- You independently develop the architecture based on requirements and coordinate it with the customer and internal stakeholders
- You are a contact person, coordinator and interface for customers and developers
- Technical support at customer meetings is also part of your tasks
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with technical focus in Information Technologies, Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering or in relevant educational background preferred
- You have previous experience in software architecture, requirements engineering or software development
- You have previous experience in the field of automotive electronics such as control units, buses, communication protocols, diagnosis, etc.
- Your previous experience with architecture definition, such as AUTOSAR, Enterprise Architect and SystemDesk is an advantage
- Your previous experience with MATLAB/SIMULINK and code generation is an advantage
- You speak and write English very well, German is an advantage
- You are willing to travel
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!