We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Design and assess future EE software architecture with specific focus on new energy powertrain and high-performance vehicle dynamics control
- Define and assess technical requirements to satisfy Functional Safety and Cybersecurity requirements in the architecture
- Ensure scalability of solutions to cover overall vehicle portfolio with cost effective trade off
- Support the development of prototypes and/or related advanced engineering projects
- Facilitate the adoption of system architecture within the global development team
- Identify and interact with stakeholders to make sure their needs are being met
- Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
- 3+ years of working experience Automotive System Architecture
- Software development background. Knowledge of software-oriented architecture (SOA) for automotive
- Knowledge of Automotive related interfaces/networks: CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay, Automotive Ethernet
- Knowledge on development tools like CANoe, ETAS Inca, etc.
- Background in vehicle EE-Systems / Components design & development
- Experienced background in European automotive OEM & supplier industries
- Experienced knowledge in vehicle development standards & processing
- Fluent in English
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!