We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- As an Automotive Software Tester (m/f/d) you design test specifications for automotive software (AUTOSAR Classic, AUTOSAR Adaptive, embedded software solutions, etc.)
- You create test cases based on code generation tools
- You implement test cases against requirements and detail design documents
- You estimate the assigned work packages
- You deploy tests to run in the CI/CD/CT chain
- You provide ideas for quality and process improvements
- You work in an agile software development team
- You hold a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or similar fields.
- In addition to good (embedded) C experience, you have experience in object-oriented languages. Python is a plus.
- You have experience in automotive software (AUTOSAR Classic, AUTOSAR Adaptive, embedded software solutions, etc.). Safety and Security knowledge is a plus.
- You have worked in the field of integration and verification on different levels, ideally ISTQB certified.
- You have experience in test automation development for automotive software systems and software engineering for automotive ECUs or embedded systems.
- You are familiar with the domain of bus communication (CAN, Ethernet, etc.).
- You work independently and you can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- Your profile is completed by fluent skills in English, written and verbally. German is a plus
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!