We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Lead the design and development of software systems for vehicle motion control, with a focus on chassis development
- Identify and define system requirements in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Create and implement the overall software architecture for these systems
- Ensure that the software systems meet all necessary performance, reliability, and safety requirements
- Collaborate with other architects and engineers to ensure that the software systems are integrated effectively with other components of the overall vehicle motion control system
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and emerging technologies, and incorporate these into the design and development process as appropriate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in chassis controls development and/or automotive software development
- Good knowledge of automotive development processes according ASPICE and ISO 26262 as well as ISO 21448
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- English fluent, German is a plus
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!
60320 Frankfurt am Main Deutschland
Frau Atefe Sadjadi-Eradat
Da Vinci Engineering GmbH
Hauptstätter Straße 149
+49 711 72240 198