We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Align the overall parts pricing strategy at group level incl. dealer target model, bonus model and transfer price strategies
- Steer and control the parts business in the European markets along the end-to-end supply chain across borders
- Determine the parts business potential for each European market based on the planned vehicle sales, retention rates etc.
- Evaluate customer perceptions and define the corresponding parts price positioning
- Organize parts price data and data exchange among process partners across countries and organizations
- Develop tools and methods to monitor market developments and trends
- Interact with joint venture and business partners, with continuous challenging on existing processes, methods and implemented IT solutions
- Define KPIs for parts logistics, sales performance and profit & loss as part of the After Sales business metrics
- Realize pricing of accessory packages and merchandises during the online sales process for the European markets
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Management or comparable degree
- Distinctive operational experience in the area of product and price management, market and customer management or other big data areas, preferably in After Sales (5+ years)
- Project lead or similar experience on implementation of a Enterprise Resource Planning solution as business owner preferably based on SAP
- Experience with international and diverse cross-cultural environment ideally gained within the automotive sector preferably in electric vehicles (2+ years)
- Broad knowledge of parts price research and analysis, pricing processes, systems and data exchange
- Very good English skills, ideally also fluent in a Second European language or Chinese
Es erwartet Sie …
- Erfahrung in spannenden und internationalen Projekten
- Kontinuierliche Gehaltsentwicklung
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training on the job und Sprachkurse
- Wertschätzung, Motivation und Engagement
Kaum etwas motiviert so sehr wie Erfolg. Da Vinci Engineering engagiert sich für den Erfolg der eigenen Mitarbeiter. Werden Sie ein Teil von uns!