We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Define and establish training programs with European organization to qualify dealer network.
- Identify region specific training demands and ensure needed changes in the training concepts provided by HQ organization
- Understand existing market qualification standards and evaluate its applicability or the need for adaptations
- Be the interface between Training Provider and all relevant stakeholders for all Aftersales training topics
- Contribute to the review and creation of training scope and content development and provide support for development of training tools and services
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding market qualification needs
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding training design, development and implementation
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training provider
- University degree in Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering or comparable degree
- Distinctive operative experience in the area of market management and steering or other areas like training centers (3+ years)
- Preferably, experience with international and diverse cross-cultural environment ideally gained within the automotive sector (+2 years)
- Broad Knowledge of workshop processes, systems and contractual landscape at dealer level
- Experience with Aftersales training organization for f2f and eLearning formats
- Very good English skills, ideally also fluent in a Non-German European language
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!