We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Lead and execute the development work within the Body & Exterior engineering team for Exterior
- Lighting with focus on new technologies and materials
- Develop and design Exterior Lighting subsystems and components for all Lotus passenger cars
- Lead collaborative development for Exterior Lighting including interfaces with body engineering, studio design centre, attribute engineering and customer experience teams
- Engage and lead in cross functional reviews
- Ensure cross functional communication in all aspects and escalate challenges early to define robust solution with highest quality, i.e.
- Define standards for exterior lighting systems within LTIC and the global Lotus organizations and define lessons learned and design guidelines
- Regular reporting of project progress and close collaboration with our R&D Centre in Hangzho Bay (China)
- 10 years’ experience in Exterior Lighting system development, ideally also exterior part engineering within Body & Exterior and execution of at least 1 complete vehicle project within comparable position
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of product development, manufacturing, geometry, and design area
- Deep knowledge in global market demands and legislation requirements
- Min. 6-year Catia 3D design work experience to build sections, concept data, package, layout investigations or detailed component designs.
- Ability to find solutions to technical problems
- Embrace and recognize LOTUS culture
- High integrity and trust in all activities and communication
- Fluent in English, both orally as well as written
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!