We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Design, document and implement embedded software modules based on the allocated requirements from the governing software architecture.
- Integrate and optimize 3rd party SW into an embedded Linux Platform
- Perform design and code reviews
- Design and execute module (unit) tests
- Remove defects found and hand over tested software modules for integration testing
- Apply state-of-the-art software development tools and processes
- Enhance existing software modules based on newly allocated requirements, change requests and problem reports
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Good knowledge of UML and object-oriented software languages like C/ C++ and Linux
- Experience in embedded real-time software development for Linux embedded systems
- Experience in automotive industry is an advantage, e.g. in infotainment, diagnostics or communication protocols (CAN, MOST)
- Understanding of technology domains relevant for ADAS and autonomous driving is an advantage, such as Computer Vision, Video processing, machine learning, etc.
- Experience with modern Software Development tools like GIT, JIRA, SVN, DOORS, or Clear Case
- Experience in Functional Safety is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and, preferably, in German
- Flexible in terms of tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to build relations and work independently
- Self-motivated, passionate about technology and a high sense of responsibility
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!