We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Design, implementation, and testing of centralized multivariate control strategies for vehicle dynamic applications within cross-functional teams
- Optimization of controller parameters during the entire vehicle development process
- Support the design of a rapid control prototyping development framework
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including hardware, software and system engineers, to ensure successful integration of vehicle actuators into the Vehicle Motion Control system
- Responsible for the design, implementation, testing and tuning of vehicle dynamic controller
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience in vehicle controller architectures for active chassis components, designing and implementing “open-loop optimal controllers” and “predictive controllers”
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics physics
- Experience with software development tools such as version control systems (e.g. Git), bug tracking systems, and IDEs (e.g. Eclipse)
- Experience with AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture)
- English fluent, German is a plus
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!
60308 Frankfurt am Main Deutschland
Frau Atefe Sadjadi-Eradat
Da Vinci Engineering GmbH
Hauptstätter Straße 149
+49 711 72240 198