We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Develop sensor fusion or computer vision, or Sonar Processing, or Radar Processing, or MachineLearning algorithms for ADAS, especially self-driving car.
- Expected to develop state-of-the art solutions for ADAS with automotive mindset (robust, fast, less memory consumption, etc.).
- Responsible for performance and delivery of sensor fusion or computer vision, or Sonar Processing, or Radar Processing, or Machine Learning modules to OEMs.
- Cooperating with other colleagues for building up a complete complex ADAS framework with multiple sensor processing for autonomous driving and valet parking systems.
- Supporting embedded engineers to understand, and then port your modules to an embedded platform.
- Master/PhD degree in (Technical) Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
- Handon experience on C/C++ and g ood knowledge in math, probabilistic framework.
- 5 years experience in Sensor Fusion (camera, lidar, radar, sonar, etc.c), and object tracking.
- Good knowledge in state of the art of sensor fusion(occupancy grid map, Bayesian framework, etc).
- Deep knowledge in Grid-map, vector map, SLAM. Handon experience on ROS, openCV.
- Experience on motion planning for wheel-based robots or vehicle.
- It is a plus to have experience with: GIT, EnterpriseArchitect, MISRAchecks and Doxygen documentation, SPICE process, ENG.01 – ENG.06, JIRA, SVN, PC-Lint, Linux, Windows, Doxygen.
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!