We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Conceptualize, develop, and maintain the Software-In-The-Loop (SIL) simulation environments for the scenario based and data driven validation of ADAS/AD software based on the function performance requirements
- Design and develop scenario-based test cases for simulation of ADAS/AD functions, based on EUNCAP, ECE and safety related functional requirements, to identify the corner cases and identify the limitations of the system in the various phases of development
- Develop new features to integrate supplier software in the simulation environment to facilitate automated validation of simulation results on cloud
- Coordinate with function owners and application engineers to plan and execute the defined testcases relevant for various development phases
- Build the KPI report for each of the functions of the AD/ADAS platform. Identify gap, or weaknesses of the system using Jira SW tool
- Ensure the defect traceability communication to function owner through validation reports
- Collaborate with the other AD/ADAS simulation teams of the group (CEVT, VOLVO, China Headquarters) to identify regional specific/complementary simulation to guarantee compliance to the local regulations and NCAP
- Ensure a frequent benchmark of our direct competitor to detect interesting new direction trends
- Successfully completed master’s degree or Ph.D. in computer science, applied computer science or a comparable field of studies
- At least 4 years of EU working experience in ADAS/AD SiL and/or HiL simulation. Experience with diverse simulation tools like MATLAB/Simulink, CarMaker, VTD, Carla, etc.
- Expertise in at least one of the ADAS/AD subsystems (sensors, maps, perception, motion planning and control, etc) and good knowledge on Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Knowledge on ROS mandatory
- Very good understanding of various simulation techniques: Sensor simulation, Open-loop data replay, Closed loop vehicle dynamics modelling, Subsystem validation, etc.
- Working experience mapping functional requirements to simulation scenarios, and scenario modelling (static road network and dynamic traffic)
- Proficiency with programming under Linux and Linux command line functions mandatory
- Experience in programming with C/C++, Python for feature development, manual and automated validation of ADAS functions mandatory
- High level of engagement to solve complex issues and structured approach to drive issue resolution. Highly motivated person
- Fluent in English.
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!