We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Be mainly responsible for setting up the requirements for the development of the fuel cell system
- Perform requirements analysis: utility testing, feasibility testing, design proposals, technology identification, constraints identification
- Gather requirements in terms of, for example, application, performance specification and aircraft
- Analyze the consistency and traceability of requirements
- Collect the proof and test requirements
- Support Systems Engineers in writing requirements, checking quality of requirements, and ensuring proper entry into the Requirements Management System
- Monitor and ensure process compliance with respect to Requirements Management
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders, such as Project Management, Aircraft Level team and Fuel Cell team
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering (preferred) or other relevant engineering discipline, e.g., Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Requirements Management in aerospace or a comparable high-tech, regulated industry
- Practical experience in Requirements Engineering and with corresponding tools as well as with Systems Engineering processes, methods and tools
- Knowledge of DOORS or equivalent tools is an advantage
- Experience with aviation systems and their certification
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, team spirit, and keen perception
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German language would be beneficial
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!