We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Engineer for the compression system of a PEM fuel cell stack for aeronautical applications
- Development e.g. plastic/metal hybrid assemblies for the compression of a FC stack with focus on media guidance, current guidance, mechanics/bearings, packaging, stack manufacture processes, etc.
- Work out/designing compression systems for single cell and short stack testing setups
- Definition of specifications on component level and derivate/execute appropriate design verification and validation programs
- Take an active part at D-FMEAs and P-FMEAs
- Conceptual design of stack mechanics/tensioning system in particular respecting typical aerospace shock and vibration requirements and interact with the stack design, simulation and testing team to verify technical readiness
- Master degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or similar
- Professional in fuel cell technology and skilled in fuel cell stack development
- In-depth know how of materials like plastics, metals and elastomers considering mechanical, electrical, thermal and chemical properties in the context of fuel cell applications
- Experiences with high voltage applications and the design of HV components (broad understanding of clearance and creepage distances, current carrying capacity analysis and tests, etc.)
- Familiar with typical component related manufacturing technologies (injection molding, pressure die-casting, etc.), rapid prototyping (plastics and metals) and light weight technologies
- English and German fluent, French is a benefit
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!