We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Ensure the implementation of latest quality standards
- Develop and document product and component tests
- Identify and promote continuous improvement opportunities within the Quality Management System
- Implement quality management tools for process improvement and problem identification
- Create deviation reports as well as test instructions, follow up and work on measures in case of deviations
- Assist in the analysis of failure points, participate in the implementation of corrective and improvement actions and support lessons learned process
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering (preferred) or other relevant engineering discipline, e.g., Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in aerospace industry with focus on product development, quality, safety, process excellence or engineering related role
- Excellent knowledge of aerospace regulations EASA, FAA and other NAA’s
- Strong knowledge of EN9100 & EASA Part 21 and ISO 9001 standards are desirable
- Ability to work target-oriented and independently
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, team spirit, and keen perception
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German language would be beneficial
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!