We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Manage the quality in projects, set and monitor the Quality Roadmap for the project to reach the Quality (Customer and VALEO) and cost targets
- Detect risks and Prevent problems from Cradle to Grave, be the voice of the customer inside the company and the voice of the company’s Quality in front of the customer
- Focus on Design & Change, ensure that novelty on product and process are taken into account in DFMEA, PFMEA, DV&PV
- Participate to Design Reviews, including suppliers and tool makers design review, support the supplier management activities
- Get the initial sample validated by the Customer on Time
- Define Prototype, pre-serial and serial control plans as owner of the milestones
- Drive the conformity entirely for the project in all aspects including customer, internal, system and supplier
- Relevant technical engineering degree, e.g. electrical engineering, computer engineering, hardware/software engineering, etc.
- Experience in automotive industry
- Customer interface for Quality matters in development for the assigned projects in the Product Group / Site
- Control and monitoring of the conformity on Clean process (From NPA for Product Group, Product Line or Regional Operation entities, from off tools for Site organization)
- Customer Quality deliverables and objectives are fulfilled, Quality Management of the project
- Risk chaser, Avoid taking unnecessary risks for the project (design, process, Quality costs, timing)
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!