We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Responsible for projects of „Active Safety Warning System“ related After-Market products, such as products with ADAS, DMS, BSD, DVR and other functions
- Responsible for coordinating internal and external resources, participating in and managing the overall development of project software and hardware, and ensuring product delivery
- Responsible for the matching, tracking, landing and execution of customer needs
- Responsible for the follow-up and organization of local tests in Germany
- Responsible for matching customer issues, coordinating China and German resources forhandling
- Bachelor degree or above, major in electronic engineering, automation, computer, mechanics, etc.
- More than 3 years of project management experience
- Proficient in project management methodology, PMP certificate is preferred
- Experience in in-vehicle products, standard machines, MDVR and other industries is preferred
- Familiar with ASPICE development process
- Very good english language skills
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!