Steig bei uns ein!
We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Manage and lead product development programs, current production programs or global development programs in cross functional teams
- Represent the Simultaneous Development Team professionally internally and externally
- Collaborate with customer’s teams in integration of electric batteries in different vehicle types
- Ensuring project goals in terms of dates, maturity and industrialization, while motivating the team to meet commitments to the established timing
- Resolve conflicts between team members, departments and the customer
- Build teams technically and personally through mentoring and coaching
- Negotiate with internal and external groups, vendors and customers
- Ability to identify root cause of a problem, develop corrective action and lead team to resolution
- Act as the key contact for program implementation and issue solving
- Full responsibility for internal project management, coordination and reporting, incl. status reports
- Potentially lead other Program Managers
- Master degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or Production / Quality
- A minimum of five years of working experience in project management within the automotive industry (preferably with a Tier1 / 2 supplier), at least three years as project or program manager (leading a program) – if you lack the necessary experience we will consider you for a junior role but practical, hands-on experience in automotive is mandatory
- Five years of working experience in the Automotive Industry including at least one vehicle launch
- Relevant experience of sales or account management in the automotive industry
- Understanding and knowledge of automotive related processes such as demand planning, engineering, cost analysis, VDA, IATF is a plus
- Financial skills to understand the business cases and identify levers to improve
- Excellent PC skills (Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Fluent in oral and written English and German is mandatory
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!