We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Responsible for the technical interface between customer and the respective development project teams
- Creation and processing of the required documentation data required for the implementation, release and finally production PPAP approval of Harman electrical audio components in customer-side systems like release notes, design and feature descriptions, customer templates for various process steps etc.
- Carrying out the simplified feasibility studies according to customer specifications with support from the core development and checking the validity of technical specifications
- Issue and bug ticket handling internally and to the customer
- Execution of electrical integration considerations, data maintenance and constructive investigations at the customer
- Maintain and update the test and development hardware/software on location and support demo and test car unit
- Joint planning and tracking of tests with the customer and enforce necessary changes at the OEM
- Successfully completed a degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technologies
- 5+ years of related experience of project work
- Knowledge of vehicle Hifi component integration and are able to develop and analyze technical relationships
- Open and communicative character and have a confident demeanor
- Team player and you used to working in a dynamic environment
- French and English fluently spoken
- Willingness to travel
Es erwartet Sie …
- Erfahrung in spannenden und internationalen Projekten
- Kontinuierliche Gehaltsentwicklung
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Schulungen und Sprachkurse
- Wertschätzung, Motivation und Engagement
Kaum etwas motiviert so sehr wie Erfolg. Da Vinci Engineering engagiert sich für den Erfolg der eigenen Mitarbeiter. Werden Sie ein Teil von uns!