We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Support to resolve SW and HW issues then communicate with customer to proceed to the closing procedure; Supporting sales, quality and production department
- Collaborate with development team in Korea during the life cycle of technical issue from analysis to fix
- Utilize full test and analysis environment of customers and internal team such as bench, vehicle etc.
- Manage deliverables such as HW samples and SW images among VW/VWIF, CARIAD and RWS
- Handling the defect/issue management tools such as JIRA, KPM, and Harmony etc. and reporting of issue status and result to project managers or VWAG customers
- Attend meetings related to the project management (internal, or customer/supplier)
- Take part in development related activities in product life cycle including quotation, development, pre-production and Change request etc. issued by working with our customer and internal teams
- Academic degree in Electric/Electronic, Telecommunication, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years (directly to the vehicle infotainment products)
- Knowledge in Vehicle infotainment system (mainly to Connectivity, AVN)
- Experience in HW and SW for the embedded system and tools knowledge (vehicle diagnostics, analysis for CAN/Ethernet etc.)
- Very good knowledge in the field of telematics / vehicle communication / connectivity
- Expertise in RF and NAD technology and development (3G/4G/5G)
- RF relevant certifications (country regulation, MNO type approval)
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!