We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Support with the development and delivery of premium display and Head-Up Display (HUD) systems for next generation lifestyle vehicles
- Work with key suppliers and partners on future display and HUD concepts like augmented reality
- Lead integration studies for HUD systems and support packaging of display components for vehicle programs
- Coordinate advanced development activities and proof of concept implementation on vehicle
- Consult on display and/or HUD related items and contribute to cross-functional innovation projects
- Define display related attributes on component and vehicle level
- Review, create and maintain system and design requirements
- Drive function development activities for display related functions
- Degree in optics, physics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or a related course of studies.
- 5-10 years of working experience in the development of display and/or head-up display solutions, preferably at an automotive OEM or Tier 1
- Experienced working with and managing external supplier(s)
- Expertise within one or multiple of the following areas: display panel technologies, hardware design, mechanical design, holographic head up display technologies, optical metrology, optical and mechanical test methods
- Experience in vehicle integration of displays and/or head-up displays, ideally with a basic level of CAD skills (e.g. CATIA)
- Previous exposure to optical design and integration analysis (using Zemax) is considered beneficial
- Basic understanding of in-vehicle networks (CAN; FlexRay, Ethernet), diagnostics and associated tools (e.g CANalyzer/CANoe) is a plus
- Fluent in English and Driving license
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!