We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Monitor market developments to understand our target customers and their needs and pain points within this area
- Understand the competition and how to overcome them in close co-operation with Product Management and Sales
- Develop positioning and messaging for our innovative services to gain a competitive edge and feed to our communications and field marketing teams
- Develop meaningful sales content to enable our revenue team to target the right customer with the right set of information and materials for the specific stage of the buying journey like sales decks, battle cards, eLearning courses etc.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and marketing plans, manage release updates internally with our sales community and externally
- Constantly review and analyze the success of your marketing activities set in place for your area and make necessary changes
- Strong collaboration with the relevant stakeholders including Marketing Communications, Product Managers, Business Development, and Sales to drive cross-functional implementation of your plans
- Several years of marketing experience, ideally multidisciplinary background, preferred with at least 2 years of experience in a dynamic B2B role in automotive software
- A tech-savvy talent and creative mind, interested in human machine interface and automotive user experience
- Finding the right words to translate complex tech content into effective customer-centric marketing assets (like value propositions, messaging, taglines etc.) comes easily to you
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and knowledge of how to optimize it at each stage
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups
- ROI-tracking skills and analytical capabilities to prove what is–or isn’t—working
- Excellent command of English language, German is a plus, not a must
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!