We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- checks and sets automatic soldering machines (APS) before and during production
- records control data, consumption data and the use of the spare parts system in the relevant sheets
- independently carries out maintenance and repairs during breaks of production line
- carry out daily, monthly and annual maintenance according to the timetable
- plans and manages the necessary spare parts needed to ensure an uninterrupted production process (improving productivity, quality and safety at work)
- – cooperates in the introduction of new equipment, creation and implementation of plans to improve the production process
- cooperates in the design and implementation of corrective and preventive measures
- Communication skills, emotional resilience and resistance to stress, the ability to effectively set priorities,
- goal orientation, responsibility, diligence, prudence, loyalty, teamwork.
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!