We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Prepares production in cooperation with other colleagues (Production Engineering group) from a technical point of view process equipment with a special focus on electrical or mechanical machines and fixtures
- Designs products from a functional point of view and ensures their implementation
- Proposes improvements, modifies mechanical fixtures, participates in detecting problems in use mechanical preparations
- Programs simple devices (PLC, camera systems, etc.)
- Prepares and programs sets of electronic models according to the needs of the process
- Independently solves problems during commissioning of products (tuning, optimization, troubleshooting)
- Is a qualified partner to external suppliers of products and equipment
- When securing external supplies (in the Czech Republic) is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the specification of the ordered product (equipment)
- Verify after delivery completion of requirements
- Participates in FMEA meetings
- As needed, it participates in negotiations on the quality of production, products.
- Cooperates with other departments to introduce new models and product modifications.
- Plans regular maintenance activities for newly installed equipment and draws up a maintenance regulation
- Prepares (participates in) documentation of machines, devices, equipment, tools (instructions for MK) participates in the optimization of the lamination production process.
- Continuously informs his superior about the performance of tasks.
- Performs other activities corresponding to the agreed type of work according to the instructions of the superior
- When deficiencies are found, it immediately informs the superior and cooperates in their elimination
- Willingly cooperates with colleagues from his department and other departments.
- For solving tasks actively and independently communicates with foreign colleagues in English, resp. with technology suppliers ensures compliance with 5S principles in the workplace
- Observes the principles of work safety
- Participates in the required training programs and trainings
- Promotes the improvement of conditions of work safety, quality and productivity
- Takes care of the development of his qualifications
- Work for one shift
- Technical high school or high school with experience from manufacturing company
- Minimum technical experience with drawing documentation, measuring with gauges
- Intermediate knowledge of English PC knowledge
- It is necessary to have analytical thinking, Communication skills, esistance to stress, the ability to effectively set priorities, goal orientation, responsibility and teamworker
- Experience with PLC and camera systems is a plus
- It will be an advantage to have knowledge of the environment and processes of the production company and if you have experience in a similar position
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!