We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Planning for and monitoring of releases (work-products across the E/E-development)
- Publish releases to all relevant stakeholders
- Work-Flow owner for change request procedure
- Crete regular status reports for change-requests
- Several years of professional experience in E/E-development in the automotive sector
- Successfully completed studies as an engineer or as a technician
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!