We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Planning, implementation, monitoring and project control for the procurement of modifications to an existing production line (implementation of MRA2 products on the MRA1 structure line incl.)
- Technical responsibility of structure line 1 from project award to SOP
- Support and optimization of existing processes on structure line 1 considering lean management principles
- Supplier management and tracking
- Tracking of open measures with the supplier and implementation
- Supervision of rebuild measures, validation and production release
- Technical responsibility from conception to implementation, reporting and coordination with the project team
- Completed degree in engineering with initial work experience in a production field
- Knowledge of development processes in the automotive industry
- Experience in the implementation of requirements, supplier, procurement management
- Experience in process documentation, work instructions, P-FMEA, Control Plan, ideally with e.g. APIS IQ-RM 7.
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!