We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Lead the mechanical development of a Head-Up Display (HUD); coordinate and technically lead a team of mechanical engineers
- Interact with colleagues from optical and electrical departments, purchasing, factory; contact person to customer and suppliers for all mechanical topics
- Pro-actively drive the development work in your team and participate in design reviews; regular reporting of project status
- Prepare engineering documents, specifications and process relevant deliverables; participate in DFMEA, lessons learned and best practice workshops
- Analyze test and validation reports and define necessary actions; create feasibility studies/concepts based on customer requirements and according to the needs of optical, mechanical and electrical departments considering cost, robustness, platform design, assembly, thermal, internal and general standards
- Planning/supporting of simulations (thermal, FEM, optical analysis)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar with at least 5-7 years of experience in HUD product design and development
- In-depth knowledge of product design for plastic injection molding, metal stamping and die cast parts
- Advanced skills in CATIA V5 (surface, solids, drawings, kinematics)
- Good knowledge in optical components design, FMEA and tolerance calculations
- Knowledge of secondary processes such as laser cutting, plating, vacuum metallization, in-mold decoration, spray painting, hot stamping, silk screen printing etc.
- Willingness to travel globally
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
You can expect …
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!